Sunday, May 8, 2011

Synopsis Quest

  Synopsis Quest is like the cliffnotes to an rpg that doesn't exist. You play through all the interesting parts of an rpg and skip the boring parts. The game is split into 25 different quests. Each quest is like a mini puzzle, some of which are really tricky. I'd suggest this game to anyone who like's rpgs.
  This game is about a hero. This hero is on a quest to defeat an evil mage and save a princess. But things aren't always what they appear to be. The hero will have to use his knowledge of rpg games in order to solve all the quests he has in front of him and save the day.
  I really liked some of these puzzle quests. The one where you have to talk to the princess took me forever to get, and I laughed when I finally figured it out. I think that's my favorite part of this game. Most of the quest solutions are like little inside jokes for rpg players.


Play it here: http://www.skipmore.com/freegames/synopsis/synopsis.html



No comments:

Post a Comment