Saturday, May 7, 2011

Super Crate Box

Super Crate Box is a fairly simple game. You have to collect crates without dieing. The more crates you collect the more points you get. Every time you get a crate your weapon changes and sometimes the weapon sucks. This game can be addicting, and I really like to see a game like this in an arcade somewhere.
The game stars a little guy. This little guy must get crates without getting killed by other little guys, floating skulls, really big guys, and more. That's about it. There's not really a plot to this game.
I really found some of the weapons to be really fun. The minigun really surprised me when I first got it. It shook the whole screen and blew away everything in my path. It's weapons like those that make you not want to get that next crate. But, if you don't get the crates, you don't progress in the game.


Download it here: http://www.supercratebox.com/?p=downloads



No comments:

Post a Comment