Monday, May 9, 2011

Solipskier

Solipskier is a game where you don't control the main character. You control the ground under his/her feet. Playable on some of the more popular handheld devices, Solipskier is easy to pick up and play. Can you beat my score of 1,213,476?
This game doesn't really have a plot. I mean, one could assume that the skier is blind or something, and some kind of super being is messing with him. That's kind of a sick plot though. So yea, I think I'm going to stick with the lack of plot angle on this one.
I really like the fast paced nature of this game. This is just one of those games that get addictive and even while playing it you're not really sure why. You should try it out, it's pretty fun.


Play it here: http://mikengreg.com/solipskier/



No comments:

Post a Comment